Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Diet Update

I went in this morning and had my bodyfat measured...its 12.1% and I'm 227lb. I'm pleased with my progress thus far, but I'm starting to get a little upset that my abdominal fat measurement hasn't changed. I think this will be the last area to go...yeah!

So here is the plan, I'm going to start performing cardio for 30min first thing in the morning on a empty stomach...sorry, I'll have a serving of BCAA's. Also, post workout I'm going to do cardio for 30-35 min. Each session will be a littler more intense than the past...more eliptical and intervals on the incline treadmill. I will continue to do HIT on Low carb days...prowler sprints ect. I hope to be 10% by late April. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be, especially the low carb days. They suck!!! I feel really tired and its hard to sleep at night.

No comments: