Saturday, August 4, 2007

Oxygen Mask

Have you ever noticed that during the airline presentation, which we all totally ignore, the flight attendants always say to put the oxygen mask on yourself before you put it on someone else? Why is that? The obvious answer is that if you can't breath then you'll never be able to help someone else. Think about that.

Lately, I've been getting burned out and everyone has told me to take a vacation. But being a stubborn coach I don't want to miss a day of training. I want my athletes to have the best...well, it just hit me today that they can't have the best of me if I'm not at my best. So I just booked a plane ticket and I'm going to the beach...its good to take your own advice!

1 comment:

Andy Ellwood said...

Nice. Always true.
What is your new email address? Let me know andy@andyellwood.com

congrats on Auburn